The death toll from last week’s massive earthquake in Myanmar has risen to 3,354, state media said on Saturday, as U.N.
36m
Cebu Daily News on MSNMyanmar earthquake: Death toll now over 3,300The death toll from a major earthquake in Myanmar has risen above 3,300, state media said Saturday, as the United Nations aid ...
Three U.S. aid workers were laid off while in Myanmar helping the rescue and recovery from the country's massive earthquake, a ...
As Myanmar reels from a devastating 7.7-magnitude earthquake that claimed over 3,300 lives, the US government's ability to ...
Prosperous, Resilient and Open’, reflecting the shared aspirations of member nations and a collective vision for inclusive ...
Notably absent from the aftermath of the 7.7-magnitude earthquake in the poor Southeast Asian nation Myanmar: the uniquely skilled, well-equipped and swift search-and-rescue teams and ...
The injured number some 4,850, and 220 people are still missing. Read more at straitstimes.com. Read more at straitstimes.com ...
BANGKOK: The Bangkok Metropolitan Administration (BMA)'s Disaster Prevention and Mitigation Command Centre issued an official ...
Search teams have pulled more bodies from the ruins of buildings a week after a massive earthquake rocked Myanmar killing ...
Search teams in Myanmar recovered more bodies from the ruins of buildings on Friday, a week after a massive earthquake killed more than 3,100 people, as the focus turns toward the urgent humanitarian ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results