The death toll from last week’s massive earthquake in Myanmar has risen to 3,354, state media said on Saturday, as U.N.
36m
Cebu Daily News on MSNMyanmar earthquake: Death toll now over 3,300The death toll from a major earthquake in Myanmar has risen above 3,300, state media said Saturday, as the United Nations aid ...
The death toll from a major earthquake in Myanmar has risen above 3,300, state media said Saturday, as the United Nations aid ...
NEW DELHI: India's navy on Saturday delivered hundreds of tonnes of food aid to earthquake-hit Myanmar, a day after Prime ...
The death toll from last week’s devastating earthquake in Myanmar has climbed to 3,354, state media reported Saturday, as U.N ...
BEIJING, April 5. /TASS/. The death toll from the recent earthquake in Myanamar has risen to 3,455, Xinhua reported. According to the news agency, 4,840 people were injured and 214 are missing.
Explore more
The United Nations called for the world to rally behind quake-hit Myanmar on Saturday as the death toll rose to 3,354, while ...
The death toll from Myanmar's devastating earthquake has risen to 3,354, with 4,850 injured and 220 missing. State media ...
In Mandalay and Sagaing – two of the cities hardest hit by the earthquake that has claimed over 3,000 lives – local residents ...
Reaffirms junta’s plans to hold “free and fair” elections in December; USAID team fired while in Myanmar earthquake zone.
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results